BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Place and Yours


This weeks theme was My Pincushion. I have many, many pincushions, but these are the latest ones I have made. I love making pincushions, they are such a quick crafty fix, when you feel the urge to make something but don't have a lot of time, or need to make a last minute gift for a crafty friend. When I saw this tutorial on The DIY Dish, I knew I had to make one, or many, and I love them! For the purple one I used a champagne flute instead of a candlestick, because that's what I had on hand, and just filled the inside of the glass with beads and buttons.

If you love pincushions as much as I do, then you should really head over to see all the other M.P.A.Y. links.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment