BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day 8 - Little Red Riding Hood


I'm quite proud of this one, because I put it all together in a couple of minutes, and made the hood/cape in less than half an hour.
I used this tutorial to make it, and it was really easy and quick to make. I cheated a bit and used ribbon instead of making the ties out of fabric, but I like the look of the ribbon anyway.
The rest of it was just a brown skirt, top and shoes out of my wardrobe, and an apron out of my collection of vintage fabric things that seemed like it would match.
Little princess woke up from a nap while I was taking these photos, and managed to sneek into one of them :) She looks so tall standing next to me like that, she will be overtaking me very soon.

2 comments:

captain plaknit said...

i love this one! and i am certainly partial to emily the strange :) i am loving this series of costumes, and am really inspired - you look gorgeous!

Sarah said...

My God, Yuna is getting tall!! Loving all the costumes so far!!

Post a Comment