BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 12 - Moon Goddess

Everything in this costume, except the cape, was what I wore for my wedding. I made the cape using the same tutorial as my Little Red Riding Hood cape, from some purpley blue velvet fabric from my stash. I made all the jewellery for my wedding, the necklace includes some vintage moonstones that were given to me by my father, the crystal on the headpiece is a rose quartz given to me years ago by someone who was very close but has now passed away. I love my wedding dress, because it is gorgeous, and wearable, so it's not just going to hang in my closet never to be worn again. I wish I had known how to make a cape like this for my wedding, it would have been awesome.

To make it look more moon goddess like, I added lots of shimmery silver eye shadow to my face, and some shiny purple/silver lipstick and eye make up.

2 comments:

Suzanne Cherrie said...

Rhiannon, I love all the costumes you have created. You are so clever! I didn't realise how photogenic you are. You look amazing. I can't wait to see the ones you will be doing for the next 2 weeks or so. Happy Birthday, to your son! Did he have a party and what dress up did you wear??? Suzanne

Sarah said...

I thought I recognised the dress! I could have imagined you in a cape at your wedding... man, we should have all worn capes like that at your wedding!

Post a Comment