BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 16 - Princess Fiona

Please try to ignore the really bad green face paint, cheap face paint doesn't blend as well as you would expect, it dries too fast.
This dress is another one of those weird items that has been in my wardrobe for years, just waiting for the perfect opportunity to be worn. It used to have green feather trim around the sleeves, but I removed it to make the dress look more princessy and less drag queeny. Instead of gold accessories, I went with silver because that's what I had. So I added a silver scarf as a belt, silver tiara (borrowed from little princess), and a plastic bling necklace from the dollar store. The shrek ears headband has been in the dress up box for years as well.

1 comments:

Post a Comment