BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Before & After

Just a quick before and after for you today.

DSC00419

Before: a rather ugly photo frame that has been in my collection of junque for quite some time.

DSC00420

During: after  stripped off the fabric, beads and foam padding I was left with a plain wooden frame.

DSC00424

After: an example of how my embellishments can be used.

DSC00425

A close up of the bottom corner, with a fabric & button flower, wire & bead spray, and a glossy, glittered bird with pearl eye.

DSC00426

A close up of the butterfly on the top.

DSC00428

A close up of the crocheted butterflies.

The picture in the middle is a page out of a matt stack I bought which I am totally in love with, so I wanted to frame this page with a “things with wings” theme.

I have more examples of ways to use my embellishments, ready to take to markets if I ever get to. But I will have to show you those another day, because I am late to pick up my family and they won’t be happy with me.

1 comments:

fairyrocks said...

Love what you did with this frame. I am just popping over from a link from the Graphics Fairy. I saw your name on a comment and had to say hello. Our youngest DD's name is Rhiannon, as you probably know not all that common.
Any how nice to meet you, keep smiling and creating.

Post a Comment