BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A few more examples

Here are some more things I have been working on to show ways of using the embellishments I have been creating.

DSC00430

Triangle box, made using this video tutorial (instructions can also be found here). Embellished with a vintage book page & button flower, a little wire & bead spray, and a die cut embellishment from a package I got ages ago and forgot I had. These boxes are so easy to make, and really cute. I'm going to be making 30 or so for favour boxes for little princess’s daycare class.

DSC00431

A little box that originally had chocolates or something in it, covered with scrapbooking paper (My minds eye – best of paisley), embellished with a piece of paper doily, some crochet trim, a flower made by layering a lace flower, a crochet doily and a heart button, with a bead & wire spray, and a little tag from the same package as die cut above.

DSC00434

Another little box, made using this video tutorial. Embellished with another one of those die cut shapes, a vintage book page butterfly, a crochet flower with vintage button centre and a button & wire spray.

DSC00438

A couple of cards, one with a vintage sheet music butterfly, and the other with a vintage sheet music flower. I forgot to ink the edges of these ones before I stuck them on to the cards, so they don't look quite as good, I think.

This week all my spare time will be taken up getting things ready for the birthday next week. I have to make one of these for each of the children in the class, and boxes to put them in. Plus I still have dolls clothes & accessories to make and a rainbow cake to practice run.

Anyone else feel like this year is really going too quickly??

0 comments:

Post a Comment