BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 6, 2011

A quick update

I had a few comments on my last post from some lovely concerned people, so I thought a quick update was required, so you didn't all think the worst.

As it turned out, exactly what I didn't want to happen, happened. My long, torturous wait was, pretty much, for nothing. What we/they suspected might be a hernia or cyst is just scar tissue from a c-section. If I want to go through a very similar process of referrals and waiting, then they MIGHT be able to open up my scar to remove it, but it would not be considered urgent, and may not even be considered necessary. So I live with the pain. I could have done that without sitting in a hospital waiting room for 9 hours and starving/dehydrating myself for 16 hours. But at least now I know, it's nothing life threatening, I should be thankful.

In crafty news, I have still been creating, mostly gifts which get given away before I can take photos. I still can't find my camera battery charger, which drives me nuts, because without it I have a completely useless camera, but I know it has to be in this house somewhere. I have joined a couple of swaps, which you can see on my sidebar. Today I finished the top of my cushion for the cushion swap. It was my first attempt at patchwork, and I think it turned out pretty well. Turns out patchwork is not as hard as I imagined it would be, I can see doing lots more of that in the future.

Spotlight has finally opened here, and I missed the grand opening. Its been a chaotic week, but I managed to pop in this afternoon for a quick look around, with both kids in tow. Not the ideal situation for craft supply shopping, but now that it's just down the road I guess I can go any time.

I have a nice relaxing, crafty weekend planned. Happy mothers day to all you wonderful mummy bloggers and readers. And especially happy mothers day to my wonderful mum, who is on the other side of the world, you will be missed as always!! I promise to make it up to you when you are here in July.

xoxoxox


0 comments:

Post a Comment