BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 11, 2011

Shop Update




I just wanted to let anyone who is interested know that I have added a few things to my Felt store, and plan to add some more next week.

You can find a link to my shop on the side bar.

Here's hoping we can have a good weekend despite the disaster in Japan and tsunami warnings here and other places. It would seem that nature is trying to send us a message, and I imagine that message would be something like "get off my planet you filthy humans". I know I'm going shopping for a few emergency kit essentials tomorrow, how about you?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

mel @ loved handmade said...

It's just unbelievable isn't it! Mother nature is certainly keeping us on our toes, goodness knows what's next! Take care..x

Post a Comment