BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Teacher Gifts




A small last minute Christmas gift for Little Princess's daycare teachers, inspired by these gorgeous ribbon bookmarks. These are super quick and easy to make. I was trying to think of something little and easy to make for her teachers, since she decided yesterday that they needed gifts and today is her last day for the year. When I finally found the ribbon clasps at spotlight a while ago I bought several packets, because I knew they would be great to have on hand for last minute gifts. I always have loads of ribbon, beads and charms on hand, so I can whip these up any time. The gift boxes were from my stash as well, I bought them years ago from spotlight, they are meant to hold bracelets but they work pretty well for bookmarks. It's such a shame books are going electronic, I do love books and bookshops and libraries....I will miss them when they are gone.

1 comments:

Suzanne Cherrie said...

The bookmarks are absolutely stunning. You are so clever! I also love the Tinkerbell Costume. Have a great Christmas and we will see you again at craft next year. Suzanne

Post a Comment